Diwali Interior Decoration Ideas from Vistaar Designs
India is a land of a vast number of cultures and so the festivals constituted within them. As we have variety of religions living united with each other, we celebrate the festivals with huge enthusiasm. Every corner of our country shows same level of pleasure and excitement for celebrating any festival.
As we have just celebrated the Navratri and Durga Puja, now people are getting ready to celebrate Diwali. Along with buying new dresses and preparing delicious dishes, one very important aspect of Diwali is the decoration.
The celebrations of Diwali are incomplete without the decoration of your home. Each and every household of India starts preparation few weeks ahead for the Diwali with cleaning. Till the time Diwali comes, the whole home gets adorned with delighting candles, lamps, rangolis and other decorative items.
How Can you Decorate Your Home Amazingly for Diwali
Let’s have a glance on the ideas compiled by the expert Home Interior Designers at Vistaar Designs and decorate your home magnificently on this Diwali.
- Hanging Lanterns: Diwali is the occasion of lights and there is now way better to exhibit decorations with lights than through the Hanging Lanterns. Home Interior Designers at Vistaar Designs suggest decorating your home with bright coloured hanging lanterns. You can show your own creative side by making lanterns by your own instead of buying them.
- Diya Chandeliers: With clever use of flowers, colourful stones and beads you can arrange Diyas to look like a magnificent Diya chandelier and beautifully enhance your decoration for the occasion of Diwali.
- Lotus Lamps: These kind of decorative lamps are recommended for open spaces by the expert Home Interior Designers at Vistaar Designs. For the spaces like garden or porch, you can use them with making them float on water. These will certainly enhance your festive mood and encourage you to enjoy the Diwali. You can put these lamps in your exterior as well as in the interior of your home.
- String Lights: These are another variety of light-based decoration item. These are easily available and experts at Vistaar Designs recommend using them in abundance to enhance the beauty of your home at the occasion of Diwali.
- Rangoli: Crafting Rangoli is perhaps the most popular way adopted by the household to decorate their home for festivals. Instead of making them just for your entrance, you can make them for whole home.
Along with generic floral designs, the expert Home Interior Designers at Vistaar Design suggest using geometrical patterns symmetrically to give a unique look to them. We also suggest to some diyas and add some extra zing to these magnificent rangolis. This will make your home look attractive and eye-catching this Diwali.
- Oval shaped lamps: These are also one of the most popular ways to add that extra zest to your home through Diwali decoration. If you have large windows or huge opening, then you can put many such lamps while using them in ascending or descending order of size. Alternatively, you can also put equal-sized lamps, which look equally good when they are arranged together.
- Do-it-Yourself Decorative Items: Just as we show our creative side through Rangoli, there are many other ways to decorate your home at Diwali by putting your own creativity. For example, if you have pieces of cloth, or used bangles, or decorative paper sheets then with your creativity, you can make them candle-stand or some items for hanging at wall.
These decoration ideas from the expert Home Interior Designers can make your home look amazingly out of the crowd. With addition of your own creative inputs, you can make the Diwali celebrations more extravagant. So let’s your home looks beautiful like never before and decorate it with your best efforts, and make this Diwali a long lasting memorable celebration.
Vistaar Designs is a prominent Interior Designing firm based in Noida, crafting outstanding Interior Designs over a decade for Residential, Official and Commercial Space. Contact us for more info.